Thursday, November 22, 2012

So Blessed #7

Today I am thankful for my family. It's a smaller circle than it used to be, but still there. Although we have our differences, we work together, stay in touch and are there for one another. What more could a person ask for? God has blessed me with a wonderful family. I couldn't ask for better. :)

We went to my mom's sister's house for the big dinner and my granpa hitched a ride with us. I had a blast with my cousins and talk around the table at dinner and dessert was filled with stories and laughter. Here is a pic of me with my cousins and my parents. Also my adorable kitty girl who held the home front while we were gone and got rewarded with turkey tonight. ;)

My " little " cousins, Ally (13) & Cam (16) :D 

My wonderful parents :)

My baby girl ;)




And Some Reminders:




&


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment