Friday, November 16, 2012

So Blessed #2

There is so much I am thankful for that it is hard to choose! Today I am thankful for...okay...this is going to sound dumb, but I am thankful for Costco. Yes, Costco. Because yesterday when I went there I went to their vision center and got my glasses tightened. It felt amazing, let me tell ya. I had needed them tightened for atleast a week. They slid down my nose every time I tilted my head down even slightly and just about fell off if I bent over to do something. Which you do all the time in a houseful of kids. There are lots of other reasons to be thankful for Costco too, like getting samples and being able to buy some things cheaper and/or in larger quantities. And let's not forget their food court. Yum! Man, I feel sorry for you people back east that only have Sam's Club. Costco's awesome! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment