Sunday, November 18, 2012

So Blessed #4

 Today I am so thankful for the freedom I have in this country to worship how I believe is right. I am thankful I can attend the church I want to attend. I am also thankful for the fellowship of those of like precious faith. I can't even begin to imagine how dreadful it would be to not be able to do that and when I think about the fact that there are places around the world today where people cannot all worship how they want, it makes me appreciate what I am able to do all that much more. Especially when I think about the fact that it may not even be that way in my own country much longer. Only God knows. This world grows darker and more evil every day and I am so thankful for the keeping power of Christ in my life, for His shed blood, His love, His grace, His mercy, His power. I love You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment