Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Life :P

Remembering:
The " good 'ol days " ...yeah, crazy as that sounds, lots has changed in this world since I was a kid!
Trying:
To eat healthy, get my body toned, and only buy what I really think I'll use/like for a long time. :)
Questioning:
Life...what to do when and how and why. :D 
Fearing:
Choices. Of missing out on life or hurting loved ones because of wrong choices.
Loving:
The thrill of adventure as I spread my wings and become my own person.
Googling:
Cheap plane tickets. ;)
Choosing:
To be strong and hold my head up amid the storms of my life.
Working: 
On...wow. Too many things! ( How's that for an interesting answer! )
Emailing:
Umm...no one. But I should be!
Gluing:
Nothing! I'm not...creative. At least, not with glue. :P
Texting:
Ma sistah! :D :D :D
Cracking:
Nothing right now, but normally back, neck, fingers, wrist...yup.
 ~



No comments:

Post a Comment