Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Friends!



 Okay, so some of you may be wondering if I have fallen off planet earth, but I haven't. :D I have been spending time with new friends of like precious faith. :) The story is this: I met this sweet, wonderful girl at a cafe a few weeks ago and we clicked instantly because of shared faith etc... So, last week we made plans to get together and spend time. Except, her church was having camp meetings. She invited me and I spent Friday and Saturday there meeting SO many wonderful young people. Then, Monday started off a few days of staying at Silver Falls for mostly the young people, the main purpose to be relaxing and having fun fellowship. So I went to that too until yesterday. :) :) I HAD A BLAST, PEOPLE!!!! :D It was such a joy to see young people that really are serving God and desiring to be all He wants them to be. The services at the family camp were so meaningful to me. One service especially touched my life in a powerful way. I had a major deliverance and have been so filled with joy and peace ever since. Added to that the sweet fellowship around God this week...AMAZING! :)
 So I have some pictures. I will start with last week, in which I spent a lot of between service time with a girl named Valentina with horses pastured next to the grounds.

These are the three beebeees!

This was the sweetest one :)

Valentina! :) <3

Ashlyn

Me :P

Beautiful Scenery!

My favoritest picture!!!



The End
( of last week :P )


Driving to the Falls
Gallina and Lily ( and Nelly, but she dove out of the pic )
Look at all the stuff packed in the back!

People arriving and setting up.
I'm on the girl's side, boy's side is straight across.
Some families stayed in the middle to the left.
( they hung curtains later on for privacy. )

( blurry ) view of some of the girl's side.
My bunk is second to last on the left.
Nellie is in the blue, Gallina is going down the stairs.

Anna and Aleah
( not related )

I don't know the kid in the orange's name.
Zach is the one in the hat.

Elli
( I heart this girl! She is German turned Canadian, but wears cowgirl boots :D )

Anna, William, Kristen

Emily
( Aleah's older sister )
( she looks scarily like I did at that age )
Liza and Lily

Nellie and Liza
( Idk the boy's name )


Driving to the falls to hike.
( sitting in the trunk of a 15 [ 20, lol ] passenger van )
( and singing at the top of our lungs :P )

Kara, Jessica, Me
( Kara is awesome! She signed all the family camp services for a visiting deaf boy! )

( Almost ) all of us.
50 plus people went on the hike and were staying at the falls.

Gabey - so adorable!
( you can't see them, but he has tons of cute freckles :D )

Starting the hike.
I am zoomed in to some of the line...but there is more than this!
We stretched out a looooong way :P

Olissia
( oldest sister to Liza and Lily )
( they are Russian and there are 13 in their family! )

Waiting to decide who is going on the long or short hike
( I went on the looong one - 5+ miles )

Isn't this little guy SO SO adorable?
His name is Nathan and he is the youngest of the Russian family.
The other guy you see is Donny - he isn't related.

Daria! She had her sweet sixteen the day before. :)

A veeeery random sock on the bushes.

Aren't these roots so cool?!

One of the falls, second one we passed.

Huge tree that fell and slid and splintered.
LOTS of force!

A snail one of the boys found.

Cool stairs

And the last falls that I photographed.
At this point it had been drizzling.
After this point, it POURED.
We were all more or less drenched.

Vanessa and ??
SO SO SUPER CUTE!!!!
Liza and Lily made the daisy crowns.
The blondie is the second youngest in their family.

Can it even get cuter than this??!!!

Having fun photographing the rain

LOVE this shot!!!!

Drying out by the fire pit

It was like this all around the railings!
Jeans, skirts, shirts, towels...
Sopping wet!

LOL...it got even more crowded than this.
Unfortunately, my shoes got too hot and the gel inside melted.
hahahaha...time for new tennis shoes!

Jackie....
I heart heart heart her!!!
We are kindred spirits :)
( what am I saying...almost everyone was a kindred spirit!! )
 And thus ends the end of my wonderful four days of fellowship. I knew no one much, having just met Yuliya as well, but it was like family right away. So thankful to the Lord for giving new friends that are walking in all the light of the gospel that they have. Looking forward to more good times and the meetings next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment