Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Busy & Business

 Hello World! I have been spinning about as fast as the earth and it doesn't look like I will be stopping aaaany time soon. :P

 So what have I been doing, you ask? Weeelll...aside from the fabulous weekend I had meeting new youth, I have been: starting a business, going to a seminar, going to special services at church, spending the night with friends, and going to the coast. Oh, and not to mention squeezing in luxuries such as showers, laundry, cat clean-up duty, and grocery shopping! :D I also have something going on every day this week. Today is my mom's birthday, tomorrow is my dad's retirement party and church, Thursday is Independence Day, Friday my dad retires, Saturday he wants to go out on the town to celebrate, and Sunday is two services at church. Whew! Think that is enough? Those are just the highlights!

 My first order of business is, well, my business! I didn't come up with some fantastic something-or-other, no. I did, however, get introduced to a fabulous company with fabulous products that are easy to explain, comprehend, and use: essential oils! Okay, so that didn't thrill you? How about this: this company sells the highest quality oils you will ever find. Nothing synthetic, gathered from natural habitat, and manufactured with utmost precision. The company is five years old, debt-free, and has several months of back-stock. They rely on individuals to spread the word and those individuals earn money! What company is this? doTerra.
 I won't go into all the details yet, but I will say that you can go to my website www.mydoterra.com/naomiarvidson and check out the company and their products to see what you think! I am so amazed by the testimonials I have heard and seen and personally experienced with these products. I am so excited about this!!! :D Feel free to contact me for more information, although I hope to do a more in-depth post once I have time and am more versed in what is what.

 Well, time to go. I have lots to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment