Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th!

 Hi everyone! It is Independence Day! The Fourth of July! A day to celebrate our freedom, remember the sacrifices that have been made and still are being made for our country, and get together with friends and family.
 I started my day by going and berry picking! We wanted fresh, local berries to use in our dishes for our get-together. Then, after some food prep and lunch, it was out to mow. After that, a shower and more prep. Finally, off to our relatives!
 We hung out, ate lots of yummy food, played games, had a bonfire, and watched fireworks going off all around. The weather was a perfect meld of blue skies, mid to high 80's, and a light breeze. Delicious! :)
Cathy ( a cousin ), Cristal, ( a friend), Girly ( a cousin ), me. 

Playing badmitten

Bonfire

 I personally didn't get all that many great pictures on my own camera, but others did, so I hope to add them to my personal collection at some point. Right now these measly few will have to suffice. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment