Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Bounty

 Summer has begun! Only, here in Oregon's Willamette Valley, you'd hardly know it. We've had a few days of sun, but rain has mostly been on the forecast. :(  However, despite the slightly dismal weather, Mom and I have been out to berry pick! Yuh-uhm! Just this morning we picked 14 1/2 lbs of sweet, juicy strawberries in only an hour! Though the day has turned out grey and drizzly, the morning started off with a light coastal breeze, warm sunshine, and blue skies. Mmmmm - heavenly blissfulness.
 I decided this evening that I was going to try and update my blog to reflect not only the lightness of summer, but theme it with my " new " obsession - Paris! However, a loooong time later I gave up. Nothing fit for a custom background or matched for a heading etc, etc, etc... :(  BUT...I'm gonna show up my stubborn blog settings and post my favorite pictures. :) ( In which, of course, the Eiffel Tower is shown is each :) )

Naturally, it would be lovely to take a solo trip...

But how much more lovely to visit with the one you love? :)

Sweet :) 

Spring in Paris!

Bliss...

Melt. :)

Ahhhh, if only...

It's a bit blurry, but oh, I LOVE this shot. 

Breathtaking!

My favorite season in my favorite city...


J'adore Paris!
My new sign-off signature!
Bon Voyage Mon Amour!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment