Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Inspiration

 We all could use a little pick-me-up and some inspiration in our lives from time to time. Just a wee bit of something to brighten our day and remind us of the simple, profound truths of life. Quotes are one of my favorite ways to do that. So, I've dug up some sayings that are really uplifting and I am going to post them. =) Maybe tomorrow I'll post some funny ones, but today's are more thought-provoking.














 Most of these quotes have to do with faith and with God. Honestly, without God I would be nothing. He is my strength. He is my comfort. He is the glue that holds me together. He is my life song. He is my safety. He is my love. =) Bon Voyages!
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment