Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Good Times

Last Sunday, on Mother's Day, I got to hang out with an old friend of mine who was on my side of the continent for a couple of weeks visiting friends and family in Oregon, Washington, and Canada. We got to hang out Monday and Tuesday as well, but I think our favorite and most memorable day was Sunday. =) We had a fabulous lunch at a Mexican restaurant, stopped off at the carousel for old time's sake, got dessert from the Costco deli, drove out and enjoyed the countryside, looked at old pictures, had a good laugh , and walked and talked for hours to finish off the day. It was wonderful! So, now to share some pictures of our lovely first day together:






Bon Voyage!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOUUUU???? I LOOK HORRRRRIBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't noticed...I DO TOO!!! Lol, and these are the pictures you said you wanted so you could put them ON YOUR BLOG TOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete