Thursday, January 10, 2013

An Update On My Boring Life :P

 Ok, so maybe not boring, but I haven't done too many extraordinary things yet this year. :D

 Ahem. Moving on.

 I love, love, love the re-design on my blog! Hope no one minds me giving myself a little pat on the back. :D Not that I'm being prideful or anything...* little laugh *. Took me quite awhile to get just the right stuff to re-do it. Many thanks to Google Images! A little copy/paste here, a little save to computer there... hehe. Oh, and did I mention A LOT of searching?! I may change it up here and there a little, but I think I'll be sticking with this design for awhile! Especially after how long it took me to get it "perfected".
 Well, I have been doing more than just figuring out how to update my blog style. Most of it revolves around doing dishes. Which would be the result of me creating new, healthy meals for our family to enjoy. I've had some pretty great successes! Who knew that being Gluten-free, Sugar-free, AND Low-Carb could be so yummy?! I'm sure a lot of folks out there would be like, " WHAT?! That isn't even possible. " Well, it is! I've made Pesto Spaghetti Squash, Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Squash ( with a Panko look-alike topping! ), Cauliflower Crust Pizza, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Loaded Baked Cauliflower ( instead of potato )...and the list goes on! All these veggies might be scaring some of you, but if you only tried it, you would understand what a yummy and satisfying substitute these are for the glutinous and carb-dense norms. Not only that, but I've managed quite economically too.
 Other than that, I mostly spend my days reading or doing stuff online...ho-hum. I have put in an application for a job. I need to do more. Being broke is not fun!
 Sorry for such a lame post everyone! It is hard to figure out what to say sometimes...
 I do have this really funny picture from a few weeks ago. Took it at church. It was going to be this adorable picture of brother and little sister smiling. Then as I snapped the picture...achoo! Dare ya not to laugh every. single. time. you. look.!!! :D






 See?!!! I think this is the best picture I've ever taken! If you know what I mean... This is seriously epic! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment