Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring?!

Wow, I was so shocked when I went to work and my co-worker mentioned that it was the first day of Spring! Really? Spring? It is barely 40 degrees and cloudy, grey, rainy, and veerrrry cold. But it is true! Soon the temperature will steadily get warmer and the sun will be out and more flowers will be blooming and I think the general moral of the citizens of Oregon will be all the happier. I know I will be! Although I make the best of this still-wintery weather, I have become very much appreciative of sunshine. And how do I make the best of it? Well, for one thing, Paul says in Philippians 4:11 to be content in whatever state we are in. I take that literally and figuratively. =D Another way I make the best of it is using my imagination. It's London, England. It's Scotland. It's whatever you make it to be, so cheer up and be creative! Happy first day of Spring and bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment